Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cranky Apples = Angry Orchard

I recently ordered my first Angry Orchard Hard Cider. I've always been fond of apple cider until I found out about the arsenic. Huff Post might think low levels are acceptable but since the stuff builds up over time, I'm going to hold back.

I WAS anyway.

Now this:
(An eyePhone snap)
 It's good and it tastes exactly like cranky apples from an angry orchard.

Then, I went to the website. It's brilliant and fun. Scrolling sideways from morning to night and down into the root system of the orchard to discover the origins.


The product is fine. The Marketing is wonderful. From the whimsical name to the Fun website...

Two thumbs up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate my picture! What next??

She hated this photo.  My portrait packages present you with a beautiful box of portraits but let me warn you.... at first, you will abs...