Thursday, September 5, 2013

Smarter Consultants

Here's some unconventional wisdom. Click to read the entire post. This lends itself to what I was saying in an earlier blog post. The measuring stick used to determine those tabulations that mark as a "good" commercial is stuck in old thinking. This post speaks to the idea of the inner voice and right brain thinking. 

"Smarter Consultants help organizations improve productivity and joy in work by enabling people to make decisions that better serve other people, stakeholders. Smarter Consultants are about helping organizations improve results by empowering behaviors that improve results. Empowering behaviors is an unconventional wisdom because it is more about managing the intangibles than measuring the tangible."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate my picture! What next??

She hated this photo.  My portrait packages present you with a beautiful box of portraits but let me warn you.... at first, you will abs...